
Last weekend was a great opportunity for the Hildwine family to all get together. The brothers and sisters all posed for a quick pic at the reception. I managed to capture two Geros at once in the second frame, although Paul was captured a little more inadvertently. I guess he wanted some blackmail photos of his mom too...
3 comments:
Great photos, Eric.
It's wonderful to see all my first cousin Hildwines in one spot!!
Someday....we'll need a Schneider family reunion!!
Thank you for sharing.
Peggy Gero DaValt
I love those pics. I see Aunt Marge and Uncle John written all over those happy faces.
Thanks, Eric, for not putting up one of those pictures that made me look like a fool. I imagine you must have one or two of them in your vast array of pictures. Had a great time at the wedding and reception.
Aunt Anne
Post a Comment