Monday, January 7, 2008

Lindie's Wedding Part 3- Black and Whites





Weddings look great in black and white, don't they? Need I say more?

I love the last frame. I'm sure it's too artsy for some, but Lin's expression is great. I made this image by popping the flash but dragging the shutter a little to get the motion in there. Out of the 600 or so pictures that I took, it's in the top 3.

So that's it for Lindie and Dave's wedding. I have a ton more that I could post, but in the interest of saving my marriage, I won't spend any more time on the pictures for right now. I did shoot a few rolls of B&W film that Paul took to develop and scan, so when I get those back I'll post any good ones.

Congratulations Lindie and Dave! I hope you have a chance to look at these while you're in Hawaii. If any of you want to post a comment for them, I will make sure that they see it.

No comments: