Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sick



Emma came back from California this weekend with a cough and a touch of fever. We didn't really think too much of it as she was generally happy and playful, but come Monday she was cooking and very tired. We took her to the doctor who diagnosed her with pneumonia. I stayed home yesterday to take care of her since the sitter didn't want her if she was possibly contagious. It was another rainy day here in the morning and since we were both getting a little stir crazy I decided to make sugar cookies with Emma's help.

These images are from this afternoon when Emma and I were frosting the cookies. Emma was more content frosting herself, but we let it slide since she's barely eaten anything the past few days. The last image snuck its way in because the look on her face pretty much sums up how she's been the last couple of days.

1 comment: