I have been harassed for weeks by some of the women at work and others that Emma had still not gotten her picture taken with Santa. Apparently the sin is only compounded by the fact that she has a photographer for a daddy. Not being one to allow peer pressure to dictate my life, I was fine with another year going by without a Santa picture. My main concern was Emma's fear of almost any unknown man lately, which I figured would certainly include the Jolly Man. My secondary concern was for my wallet and the fact that I was going to have to pay 20 bucks for a crappy picture of my kid screaming. But alas, I found a solution...Bass Pro Shops was offering a free picture with Santa, so since I had the day off I figured it was worth a shot. I talked Santa up to Emma all morning and then called in the reinforcements in the form of the Natzke kids. It was a handful running around that huge place with four kids, but it was fun. In the end, Emma was fairly ambivalent about sitting on Santa's lap, but at least we have a picture...
No comments:
Post a Comment