Since Jill decided that she hated the way she looked in our other family pictures, she made me set up in the back yard for a re-shoot. I think I still like the first one better, but she's sold on this one. Any thoughts???
I have to say, I like the second one better. Emma and Jill both look happier. Sorry! But I do appreciate the fact that you stayed consistent with your shirt choice. Did you get it at Burlington Coat Factory?
4 comments:
I have to say, I like the second one better. Emma and Jill both look happier. Sorry! But I do appreciate the fact that you stayed consistent with your shirt choice. Did you get it at Burlington Coat Factory?
I had to wear the same shirt as we spent all of our wardrobe surplus on a new copier.
This pic is definitely better. Everyone looks happier. Tell Jill she is one gorgeous pregnant woman. :)
I totally would have gone with new chairs instead of a copier. Better use of money.
Post a Comment