
Holy cow! It's been a month and a half since I've posted anything on here. I guess that's what happens when Jill's back to work and I'm in a crazy work rhythm as well.
Unfortunately, my camera has been spending a good bit of the time sitting on my dresser these days. I'm trying to get back in the habit of having it with me so that I can save these moments as the kids grow up. Another reason I haven't been feeling so photograpical lately is it has been stinking hot around here. We are all waiting impatiently for the start of the fall.
I took this picture some time last month while I was getting my gear ready to go out to the shooting range. Josh actually was the first to grab my shooting glasses and put them on, but he was unwilling to keep them on for long enough to snap a picture. Emma on the other hand was happy to oblige...
No comments:
Post a Comment