Monday, June 21, 2010

Vegas 2010

Last week we had the chance to go to Las Vegas with a few of our friends. It was a great time as usual. Last time I went, the camera stayed at home because I figured it would be way too touristy. This time, I decided to downsize the camera by taking off the vertical grip and only taking my 50mm lens. It was nice and compact and I was able to get some fun shots. Here are a few:

Jill inside the mall at Caesar's Palace

Jill (with our friends Dave and Letitia behind) playing slots at the Venetian

Us outside the Venetian

Everyone passed out on the way home

Sunset over the wing of our plane. This frame had me contorting myself in my seat to try and get the angle and not have window frame in the shot. The people in the seats around me probably thought I was insane.

No comments: