

After a few weeks of rain every couple of days, we've finally had some beautiful weather the last few days. It's been in the seventies here and the neighborhood has come alive. Today Josh woke up from his nap and when I changed him I didn't see the need to put him back into his jammies, so he got a chance to play in the front room in just a diaper. While his helmet was on this was how the poor kid lived since he was so warm. I kept commenting to Jill how happy he was to be sans clothes.These pictures will illustrate for all of you how huge this boy is. It's hard to believe that Emma was almost this big at one point seeing as she is now a stick. Let's just hope that once Josh starts walking (soon we think), that he'll thin out a bit as well. If not, I don't know how much longer Jill and I will be able to hold him.
1 comment:
Wow! He's gotten so big. I used to think he looked more like you, but now I'm thinking he looks more like Jill...
Post a Comment