

As I've posted in the past, Emma is fascinated by makeup. She sits in the bathroom every morning while Jill is getting ready pretending that she's putting makeup on too. For some reason I've been designated as Emma's nail polisher and she's always proud to tell everyone that her daddy painted her toes and fingers. That backfired on me when Emma was showing them off to her doctor at Josh's 6 month checkup and he asked "when are you going to paint your daddy's toes?" So of course since Emma remembers everything, when I came home that night she begged me to paint my toes. I was able to hold her off for a day, but I finally had to give in. I'm still walking around with it on and needless to say I haven't stepped out of the house in flip flops in a few days...
2 comments:
That is awesome.
The hairy legs compliment that shade of polish very well!
Post a Comment