It's no secret to those who know me that I've always been a fan of shooting. So in an attempt to diversify my blog, here's a picture of my latest acquisition. I got hooked on longer range shooting last year and bought a .308 that is beautiful at reaching out there, but at about a buck a round it gets pretty expensive to shoot. I was always noticing how cheap .223 was when shopping for ammo, so I started begging (yes, Jill will attest that I begged) for this gun. I ordered it the day after Christmas, waited more than three months for it, and then celebrated like crazy when I got the call that it was in. It's a blast to shoot, especially since it's my only true left-handed gun. Ok, now back to your regularly scheduled blog...
Monday, July 27, 2009
My Toy
It's no secret to those who know me that I've always been a fan of shooting. So in an attempt to diversify my blog, here's a picture of my latest acquisition. I got hooked on longer range shooting last year and bought a .308 that is beautiful at reaching out there, but at about a buck a round it gets pretty expensive to shoot. I was always noticing how cheap .223 was when shopping for ammo, so I started begging (yes, Jill will attest that I begged) for this gun. I ordered it the day after Christmas, waited more than three months for it, and then celebrated like crazy when I got the call that it was in. It's a blast to shoot, especially since it's my only true left-handed gun. Ok, now back to your regularly scheduled blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment