Wednesday, February 25, 2009

He's Here!!!








Here are the first images of the newest member of the Hildwine family. He was born at 2:16 this morning and weighed in at 7lbs 11ozs and was 20 inches long. We're still in the final stages of picking a name (sleep took precedent after he finally came) but I will keep you all posted. More details to follow, but for now I badly need some coffee.

6 comments:

Paul Gero said...

Eric and Jill,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He looks beautiful and so glad he arrived safely...

Get some rest and keep us posted.

Nice photographs too!

Paul

Karen said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! I think he looks a little like Emma.

Alisse Baldwin said...

CONGRATS To Jill, Eric, Emma & baby no-name! He looks perfect! :)

Katie {Sweet Rose Studio} said...

He's precious. Congratulations!

DaCheat2468 said...

He is beautiful!! I wish I could see him in person! Much love! Jeanette

Unknown said...

WOO HOO!! Welcome to Baby Boy Hildwine. The pictures are awesome - can't wait to meet him in person!