Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Afternoon Outside




I ended up coming home early today since Jill was not feeling well and made a doctor appointment. After she got home we took Emma outside for a while to play. Some of the neighbors were out and Emma enjoyed having a few friends to play with. She got herself nice and dirty with the chalk before the neighbor boy Fred brought out the golf clubs. She must have learned quite a bit from watching golf with her daddy because she was swinging like a champ at the balls. Remember these pics in 20 years when she's on the LPGA tour...

2 comments:

Katie {Sweet Rose Studio} said...

I love the picture with the chalk on her hands. Its almost like she's given up the fight and now poses perfectly for the pictures. Beautiful!

Eric Hildwine said...

Trust me, she doesn't pose. I still have to run all over and work the angles just to get her to look at the camera. I just happened to talk her into showing me her hands as she was showing Jill. Thanks for the compliment though!!!