Monday, September 8, 2008

Amy & Bryan's Mexican Wedding

Warning-Lots of Photos Below!

Jill and I went down to Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico this weekend so that I could photograph Amy and Bryan's wedding. I love capturing the things at weddings that make them a little different and this one had a ton of those moments. From being on a beach in Mexico, to fireworks after the first dance, to a powerlifting wedding presider, it was chock full of memorable moments. I have tons of images to go through, but these are some of my favorites from my first run-through of them:



















3 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

The photos look AWESOME!

Jill said...

Hey, where are the pictures from our part of the trip? I thought we'd even come up with a title for the post!

Eric Hildwine said...

I need your camera to get some of the pics off of. I'll work on it tonight. Since you have a Blogger profile, should I expect you to be making your own blog???