Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Fun




Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful day. Jill, Emma, and I spent last night here at home with all of Jill's family. Emma loved playing with all of her cousins.

Today we spent the day at my parent's house. They gave Emma a big set of wooden blocks for Christmas, which kept us all occupied for a while. We would stack them up and Emma would crash through them. It was quite a challenge getting them built up before Emma would spot them and pounce. I built the tower above when she was being distracted. As you can see, once she spotted it, the results were the same...

2 comments:

Alisse Baldwin said...

Did you take these shots?? They're awesome! She looks so cute in her little Chrsitmas outfit!

Paul Gero said...

emma and kate are going to be true partners in crime...same little sassy attitudes ;-)!

i'm so glad she got to spend some time with her cousins...

pg