Monday, November 19, 2007

New Lens

Today my new 135mm lens came. I didn't really have a lot of time to play around with it, but the image above was a quick frame I took while Emma was eating. This thing is SHARP! I can't wait to play around with it some more. I'm sure it will get lots of use in California later this week. It will be a wonderful portrait lens too (hint, hint-give me a call if you need some Christmas pics.)

On another note, I'm always curious as to who is on the blog. I have enabled anonymous (you don't need a Blogger account) posting, so drop a comment just so I know who's around. I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving. As I said above, we will be in California for most of the week, so there probably won't be any more updates (at least ones with pictures) until next week.

1 comment:

Katie {Sweet Rose Studio} said...

Keith saw the food on her mouth and thought she had fangs.